South Tyrol is an El Dorado for winter lovers. White peaks as far as the eye can see, well-prepared pistes up to April, modern lift facilities and genuine Alpine huts.
Visit us in Gais, the home town of ski world champion Christof Innerhofer (unfortunately not a relative!!). No matter what you are looking for - you will find it here:
- A variety of ski tours and snow-shoe hiking trips
- Several ski regions in the surrounding area
- Cross-country skiing without limits
- Ice-skating on natural lakes, as well as ice rinks.
- Romantic coach rides
- Toboggan runs... from the mountains down into the valley
What are you waiting for? Book
your winter holiday right now at Hotel Innerhofer in Gais - in the Bruneck/Brunico - Taufer Ahrn Valley - Kronplatz/Plan de Corones triangle.