South Tyrol is a paradise for winter enthusiasts. White peaks as far as the eye can see, perfectly groomed slopes until April, modern lifts and cable cars and rustic huts.
Book your winter holidays at Plan de Corones and in the Skiworld Ahrntal and visit us in Gais, the home of Ski World Champion Christof Innerhofer - sadly not a relative!
During your skiing holidays with us you can enjoy:
- The skiing region Plan de Corones, South Tyrol’s top skiing mountain with connections to Alta Badia, Val Gardena/Alpe di Siusi, the skiing region Three Peaks Dolomites and the other Dolomites skiing regions
- The Skiworld Ahrntal with the skiing regions Klausberg and Speikboden and the family lifts in Riva di Tures
- A large selection of ski tours and snowshoe hikes
- Sheer endless cross country skiing
- Ice skating on natural lakes and ice rinks
- Romantic horse-drawn carriage rides
- Tobogganing... from Alpine pastures into the valley