Time for summer holidays! Gais in the holiday region Plan de Corones/Valle Tures/Aurina is an insider’s tip for unforgettable summer holidays in South Tyrol. The village is situated in the triangle of the Alps, the Vedrette di Ries-Eastern Alps, the Dolomites UNESCO World Heritage, and the most lucky small town in Italy: Brunico. This opens up a multi-faceted holiday adventure between being active, shopping, strolling around and enjoying pleasure.
Fill your holidays with summer sports:
- Biking adventures for MTB, racing bike, freeride and cycle tours
- Elation and summit experiences in the Dolomites and the Alps
- Refreshment in the natural outdoor swimming pond 200 m from the hotel
- Golfing with the beautiful backdrop of the mountains
- Attractive destinations for excursions and a varied weekly programme