These services characterise our bike hotel and you can depend on them:
- Qualified bike guides in the hotel: Agnes (hotel manager) and head guide Bruno and Lukas. The support team is made up of Manfred, Stefan, Albert and Klausi
- Guided tours on six days a week including energy packs, in 2 ability groups (for a charge)
- Individual in-house tour advice on 7 days a week
(all day from Reception or at biker’s table and from the guides)
- Repair service through a partner company or an in-house guide on 6 days a week
- Overnight laundry service
- Facilities (tumble dryer and heating) for drying biking clothes and shoes
- Locked bike storage with CCTV with storage rack and bike washing facility
- Service corner with common tools, air pressure pump, assembly stand...
- Relaxation facilities (saunas, steam bath, infrared cabin, Kneipp trail, relaxation room, bathrobe, massages and beauty treatments)
- Breakdown collection service from the nearest road (for a charge)
- Riding technique training MTB or eMTB or Downhill (from the hotel guide or bike school Outdoorcenter for a charge)
- Private guiding (for a charge)
- Daily afternoon with sweet & savoury, dinner with 4-course set menu and salad/vegetable, themed evenings
- Biking programme with themed tours, cable car and bike shuttle tours
- GPS advice and equipment hire (for a charge)
- Print-out of maps with tour tracking
- Service card with emergency numbers
- Individual bicycle lock (available from Reception)
- For mountain bike tours on the day of departure opportunity to shower in the hotel
- At least once a week bike transport with the hotel shuttle for long tours
From Mondays to Saturdays 6 guided tours when necessary in 2 ability groups on the same days, throughout the whole biking season. On Mondays we start with a short riding safety course followed by a charged tour where everyone puts themselves in the group they believe to be capable of. At the end of it, it will be clear who can participate in fantastic tours, WHEN, WHERE and HOW OFTEN! If there is sufficient demand, we can sometimes also offer a Sunday tour! For all who need to catch up or who are looking to improve their skills, there are cycling technique courses on request or with Kron Aktiv.
That means that we are here for you 7 days a week! Agnes and Edith or our mtb Guides Bruno and Lukas are available for you at Reception to answer all your questions about planning your individual tour.
At the end of a tour all like-minded bikers meet for afternoon snacks at the bikers’ table on our hotel terrace. Here, bikers forge friendships, talk about their tours, laugh about misadventures and discuss the next day’s tour.
We have 3 Garmin devices for you to hire. They are user-friendly and indestructible. For hire (15.00 Euro per day including tracking and map, brief introduction/advice)
GPS tours can be downloaded directly and free of charge to your own device from the tour archive at Reception, or be sent by email. This service naturally also includes a print-out of the maps with tracking or, thanks to modern technology, a photo taken with a smart phone!
We have USB cables and chargers available.
You can obtain all MTB tours printed on a hiking map or as a tour for your GPS device from Reception. Our tour data base is helpful for your own and for individual planning from home! In addition to our own tour archive SENTRES and KOMOOT also offer a selection of tour options around the hotel for MTB and racing bike tours, hikes and attractions.
The car in the garage and the bike in the bike storage room. 3 different rooms with a total footprint of 60 m² with CCTV and special rack facilities are available for you. Access from the outside is only possible for hotel guests with room card.
Workshop service point
Just in case: Our repair corner in the bike storage room is equipped with a tool box (to be collected at Reception), bike assembly stand, air pump and compressor (outside), shock pump/fork pump. Lubricants, fats and degreasing agents. Repair kit for tubes, brushes and single-use gloves. Common spare parts can be purchased from Reception. If larger repairs are necessary, our guides or Franz from FORBIKER bike shop and workshop (phone +39 0474 679224) are happy to help!
We offer a Croozer Kids for 2 for our biking families. It can be used as a trailer for bicycles, a jogger or a pushchair. Easy assembly and handling guarantee family fun. Cost of hire 15.00 Euro per day.
Bike washing station
The bike washing station ensures the perfect shine: It is located in front of the bike storage room and can be used for quick and comprehensive cleaning of bikes. Available are: sink and a hose with a special connector - single-use gloves - washing brush - care products - towels.
In winter it is the ski cellar, in the summer it becomes our drying room. The basement area between bike garage and the entrance to the hotel is used for airing and drying of sports clothing. There is a show dryer for wet shoes and a tumble dryer for really serious cases!
On arrival bikers can collect their personal laundry bag from Reception! Fill it with your dirty cycling clothes, close zips and Velcro fasteners, remove paper tissues and hand the bag in no later than 6:30 pm. From 8:00 pm you can collect your laundry bag again. This service is already included in packages, for other guests we charge 5.00 Euro per bag.
There is a drying rack available on every balcony.
For when you really need it! A first aid box is available at Reception. For help outside the hotel area we recommend you store the number of the Italian emergency services, 112, in your mobile phone.
Food and drink
The breakfast buffet is open from 7:15 am to 9:30 am. In the afternoon all bikers can end their tour with an après bike snack on our terrace or in the conservatory, enjoying fresh fruit, cake and a ploughman’s. In the evening we serve a 4-course set menu with regional dishes and Mediterranean influences. There’s also a large buffet with salads, grilled vegetables and antipasti. For your tour we offer an energy pack consisting of an energy bar and an electrolyte drink or homemade elderberry juice! Price per energy pack 5.00 Euro (included in packages)
Available from the hotel:
- Energy bar Xenofit approx. 50 g 2.30 Euro
- Electrolyte drink Xenofit 60 g 2.70 Euro
- Bike jersey: short sleeves 27.00 Euro, long sleeves 35.00 Euro
- Drinks bottle 0.75 l 4.50 Euro
- Laundry service 5.00 Euro
- Guided day tour in the group 42.00 Euro including energy pack
- Guided day tour with privat guide 240.00 Euro including energy pack
- Shuttle service (cable car, bus, bike taxi, ...) charged based on cost
- Free - limited number of city bikes and trekking bikes
- GPS rental device for tour tracking, 15.00 Euro per day
- Massages, baths and more for a charge
- GPS tours for uploading to your own device are included in the hotel price
- Swisstrailbell € 25,00
- Buff € 5,00
Program for bike-free days
Variety is needed and this is taken care of! Enjoy our wellness offer or the small natural lake (200 m from the hotel). For all guests - no matter how long you stay, there is the Holiday Pass Premium. You can also use all activities from the weekly program KRON AKTIV for free. Or try golfing!
Any questions? Let us know - we are here for you!